| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
September 15, 2005 pour me a glass of something hard, coz i'm about to rant. don't worry, i haven't been violent in awhile. my background is in project management and in my previous post i specialized in quality assurance. nevertheless, whatever industry or product you talk about, process is involved, and the concept of project management is the same: there's a project, and you better manage it, and manage it well, to meet the requirements of the said project, and to deliver it, according to specifications, on schedule. how hard is that to understand? i'm too heated to continue that i'm getting a migraine... let me breathe, and maybe i'll get back to this later
G. @
9/15/2005
--
2 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Yeah, yeah, YEAH! Fucking idiots! Last week, all someone had to do was FTP a file (I can hire a high school kid for $20 to do this). After all the management we do, the requirements gathering, writing specifications, conducting user acceptance testing, thorough integration testing, full volume testing, my fist up your ass while you QA, blah blah blah IDIOT blah blah blah... and it' still fucked up going into production. AND to add insult to injury, I COVER YOUR BUTT. Man... I'm TOTALLY WITH YOU on this post. AARRGGHHH to the infinity power!!!! I must be a masochist since I love my job. i didn't really start drinking until i started working. yes, i love my job too, but sometimes the bottle helps me make it through *putting bottle back under desk*. ten minutes til my AA meeting.
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|