Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





August 09, 2005

Effective September 1, 2005...
...(G.) has accepted an opportunity to join the (new) team as Director of Merchant Deployment. (G.) joined (the company) in July 2003 and quickly proved to be an extremely valuable asset to the team. While handling a heavy implementation workload, (G.) has been instrumental in contributing to the development of key implementation processes and documentation that helped take the implementation team to the next level.


OH YEAAAAAAAAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm sure i'll be challenged in so many levels in this new pos - if not by the workload, by the people in the team. since my existing group will have to find my replacement, i'll be doing my current job as well as my new one until they hire someone. it'll be tough, but i'm up for it.

G. @ 8/09/2005 -- 15 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments:

CONGRATS!!!!

Mike J

 

Congratulations!!

 

Congratulations!

Now...if only you could explain what that job title means - what a mouthful!

 

rol/mike j. - thanks much!

loni - our team will be working working with merchants to switch their card terminals, software, and readers to paypass technology. it involves working with POS software providers, card reader manufacturers, actual merchants. the team i'm joining is busy going from one nfl stadium to another to do field testing - should be great!

 

Congratulations, Girlie - you deserve it! Now, if only they had NFL stadiums in Australia ...

;)

 

no, but i bet they have mcdonalds in australia =P

 

congrats girl!

 

yay! congrats girlie! when are you takin' me out to dinner?

...in Australia?

 

I'm tagging you for a book meme! You can answer either Cat or Sassy's version (or both!)

 

hey G i'm unemployed so hook me up with your current job! ;)

 

Hi Ms. Pretty G.! Thanks for dropping by and CONGRATS!

 

Way to go gurl! Congratulations!

 

thanks everyone! i'm very excited - and scared...

 

Congratulations Girlie! Best of luck in the new position. *{=)

 

I'm sorry G, I suck. I hung out with you yesterday and I'm just reading this now. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I knew you were going to get this job, you rock at your job :)

 
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter