Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





June 19, 2005


when they arrived, they were twigs stuffed in a big brown box. it wasn't until after a week of when we received them before we put them in the ground. it took a lot of time, energy, and patience to get their bed ready. and it took a lot of care and nourishment to finally get them to the beautiful plants that they are now.



my very own 'bed of roses' (one of...). I enjoy them indoors and outdoors.

G. @ 6/19/2005 -- 8 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments:

Awww how pretty. I wish I had a garden, instead of crackheads in my front yard.

 

Pretty!

I have been thinking of trying my hand at gardening...Ive killed two plants since we moved here a year and a half ago but I think its time to give it another shot.

 

Pretty. I didn't know you had a green thumb!

 

That's really beautiful! It must be such a welcome sight to come home to. And I wish I had your green thumb!

 

wow! i see the grass and ground! all the pics i've seen of your yard have snow in them ;-)

lovely roses darling!

 

Theyre pretty! I'm starting my gardening soon. But somehow plants tend to die on me. :(

 

i've actually been meaning to start uhm... raising daisies...

good luck that i don't just let them wither and die :)

the flowers are beautiful by the way...

 

Very, very nice!!

 
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter