Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





May 21, 2005

check check check it out!

my very first sportsbike! a ninja ex250-f19, an early birthday present from lj. it won't tear the road but it's enough to satisfy my thirst for riding. i love it!

G. @ 5/21/2005 -- 10 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments:

Coolies!
You lucky girl...wish I could ride motorbike. Last time I tried it was in a carpark in Vietnam and I fell over to one side before I even got moving

 

Wow girl I am green with envy! Thats one nice bike. I want one but hubby said its too dangerous. Spoil sport pah!!!

Enjoy!

 

Hot damn!! You look stylin! Great bike! Makes me re-want to get one!!

 

i do love it but i'm still scared as hell to use it. i haven't braved taking it outside my block yet... working towards that though but i'm in no rush.

 

I take it you like silver? :)

Mike J

 

Nice momma but now I'm going to worry about you!!

 

Nice momma but now I'm going to worry about you!!

 

riss - i'll be extra careful, promise! hi faithie and angelina!

 

aka pinayhekmi

That is one sweet ride! You go on with your bad self. I didn't know you liked riding bikes!

 

tin - i've always wanted to learn how to ride and got around to taking the course last year. the hubs bought his bike last year and since then i've been wanting to get one. so this year, he got it for me as a bday present =). now i don't have to be the passenger anymore! still getting used to it though...

 
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter