| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
April 26, 2005 bollocks with the risk of being verbally abused by some of my friends, i will go ahead and admit that, for the past three days, i have been watching nothing but sappy yet funny, gag-inducing, chic-flicks. *waits for laughter and mockery to stop* i can’t help it. i have been by myself for the past few days. tiny’s great company, but she’s stubborn, really. can’t have a decent conversation with her. wouldn’t answer any of my questions. would only utter a bark when she needs to go out. that’s just as well, but days like these, when you think that solitude is priceless, you sometimes long for company. but you also don’t want it, coz really, how often do you get to have the house to yourself? and how often do you get to have final rule over what movie gets played during dinner time? not often, really. compromise is key. it sucks balls, but it is key to living a peaceful life. anyhoo – so yeah, i have so far watched ’50 first dates’ twice, ‘love actually’ twice, and ‘my best friend’s wedding’ again even though I must have seen that movie fifty millions times since it was released in theaters. all good movies, i say. and no, you don’t have to agree. afterall, this is my blog, not yours. so i get to talk about what i like. and really, nothing else but that if i wanted to. as i was saying, i think the movies, nauseating as they may be to some, appealed to me because they were easy to watch, had good characters in them, and keeps you hoping in the end. all the stories had good ending. it makes you think that maybe, just maybe, life, as it is, also will.
G. @
4/26/2005
--
3 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
I personally love girly movies. I have tons, and I tend to watch them over and over. I also think it's healthy to cry, and well, some people might not agree--but hell, I do it anyway. Sorry if they feel bad while i'm doing it. What was my point? Oh...girly movies are cool. That is all. not a huge fan of the chicky flicky (won't see the notebook to save my life), but i will watch Love Actually again and again. I will also watch Pirates of the Caribbean, but that's something altogether different. Meow, Johnny Depp, MEOW.
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|