| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
March 07, 2005 top 10 reasons why i should quit drinking 10. i develop amnesia after the 7th drink. 9. when i went to get water for kat, some random guy tried picking me up while lj was standing five feet away, and when he came by to ask me what's going on i said 'he's just getting me water' and then hands him the water and continued talking to the random guy for a couple minutes more. 8. since #9 happened after #10, i have no recollection of it occuring at all. also, esteeb said i tried to get the bartender to take half my shot (was it the 8th, 9th, or 10th drink, esteeb???) probably because i was already too drunk to finish it myself! 7. skipping on lalo's (which should be the 12th commandment 'Thou shall not skip lalo's) coz i was too drunk to go. 6. telling lj to pull over on every block so i can throw up. 5. getting esteeb stuck in the backseat of my car (lj was driving and i was busy being sick) when he absolutely had to go so instead of waiting to get out of the car like normal people do, he opted to climb out of the car through my sunroof. 4. throwing up in esteeb's apartment floor. 3. throwing up on esteeb's closet door. 2. waking up the following morning, not remembering everyhing that happened, and the only thought in my head was 'i want to die right now' coz of how physically, mentally, and emotionally horrible i felt after realizing what actually happened. 1. it's really bad for me. my stomach is already messed up as it is but with alcohol, i'm seriously speeding up my death process. while it was fun, i absolutely cannot do that again. so, for all my friends out there. please, don't even offer me a drink. while i'm not going to swear off alcohol, i will not have it like i used to anymore. no drinking games for me. if you choose to ignore reasons 2-10, just keep number 1 in mind. unless you want to get rid of me soon. you can just think of me as your designated driver.
G. @
3/07/2005
--
11 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Girlie: Luke, please, I need to throw up. Luke: Okay, just throw up. Girlie: Please, just let me lie down. Please just let me lie down. Luke: You are lying down. Girlie: But I just want to lie down! Luke: Girlie, you are lying down. uhm, thanksk for re-enacting that for me, kat. you forgot the part where i pleaded for steve to let me lie down coz luke won't let me! HAHAHA ... Isn't alcohol just the most wonderful substance? Ok, enough from me. I have to go back to CLEANING UP SOMEONE'S BILE FROM MY STUDIO FLOOR ... HAHAHA Sounds nasty G. I had my first serious case of memory-loss only just the other week when we were in switzerland. scarey stuff! i pushed my mate through a window, then the following morning was laughing at anther mate because i thought he did it! o_O Yah...as I got older I started experiencing the black-outs associated with drinking. That scared the hell outta me, so now I drink up to 3 drinks and always have my fiance or a responsible gal pal around to watch me. ;) Besides, now that I'm experiencing the "I'm so old that 2 glasses of alcohol makes me fall asleep" syndrome, I usually don't need much persuasion to lay off the booze. Oh I've got a lot of drinking stories too. After I thought that I've collected enough stories, I stopped drinking. Hope all goes well for you.
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|