| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
February 23, 2005 a nice thing to remember, in case... merc salesguy: i want to show you a cool feature about your car's trunk.me: ok (and we walk to the back of my car, he opens the hatch and points at the big green button on the hatch's door) merc salesguy: see this button here? in case someone gets stuck in the hatch, they can just press this and it'll open the door. me: jordan (his name), if someone ends up in the trunk of my car, what makes you think i want them to get out? merc salesguy: hahahhahaa!!! me: i'm not joking. so yeah, in case i 'accidentally' shove you in the trunk, make a mental note that mercedes benz has built-in an out for you. damn them.i got me some new snowboarding boots! the ones i have isn't so bad but it's a size bigger on me so there's a lot of heel lift which is what my biggest problem is (on the mountain that is - i have bigger problems outside of snowboarding). the new ones are salomon kiana. esteeb and i went to princeton this past weekend to check it out but they didn't have it in the manhattan store. it had to be transferred from long island. so i just paid for it then and picked it up today. aaaaand.. i get to try it on the mountain this weekend!!! don't mind my hairy legs and my wicked-witch-of-the-west-style socks, look at the boots - isn't it pretty???
G. @
2/23/2005
--
7 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Um.. don't you have a hatchback and your rear seats fold down? I never could figure out the purpose of that green button (on the hatchback as opposed to the sedan) when clients asked me about it. And nice stockings Pippi. Mike J ohhh... wish I could snowboard this season. Am salivating over flow bindings but I have only seen it color orange here in Germany. Wouldn't really fit my pink pants! hehe hey nice boots... i just bought a new dainese helmet for the trip i just had - put it to good use already as well while jumping off the roof of a house (no, im no kidding) I wish I was a good enough boarder to get my own boots. I'm just like, whatever, strap me on and push me down that mountain! I learnt from Oprah that if you get stuck in someone's boot you can push the rear lights out and wave your hand around hoping that someone in the car behind will notice. Anyone that gets stuck in yours is a lucky bastard. You should tell your friends that the amazing green light is turbo boost. Or a soft drink dispenser. Or a disco ball dropper. Or sends men running in different directions. Or makes them automatically more beautiful. :-) I am pure cheese. PS: brl is down for a brief moment while I figure out how I broke the entire site. again, i am cheese. voodizzle - that explains why i couldn't access the site. and here i am getting all excited that YOU'RE FINALLY UPDATING YOUR POST!
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|