Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





January 02, 2005

two-oh-oh-five
a bunch of friends came by new year's day to eat, drink, and play hold'em. i'm happy to report that i survived my party. i didn't pass out at ten like i did at my halloween party where i drank myself to sickness. i had lots of fun and i hope my guests did as well.

P.S.
Aud and Riss - i missed you guys


left=>tiny waiting for guests; right=>G. and melinda


left=>steve, lj, vinu; right=>cyn and dave


left=>sol and trish; right=>G. and mike j.


left=>G., trish, kat; right=>tiny bothering steve, vinu, and vidya


left=>steve and G.; right=>rockstar kat


left=>melinda and dave; right=>four locas (gail would have been on this picture but i dont have photoshop!)


left=>G. and kat; right=>trish, sol, G.


left=>steve's poker face; right=>rol-the-moneymakah and trish


left=>vidya, vinu, lj; right=>waitin' for sol


chillin' in the den: kat, lj, steve, vinu, vidya, mike j.


G., sol, melinda, cyn, kat, trish



texas hold'em tourny



G. @ 1/02/2005 -- 8 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments:

Now that party looks like a good one! I am so digging the colors on the walls!

 

voodoo! thanks for dropping by, sweets. i love my walls too! can't sit in an all-white room... reminds me of an asylum!

 

How come Gail's doesn't get pasted in like mine does!!!!!????????? And what's with the "waiting for Sol pic" lol... makes me look like I'm late all the time .... DOH.... =P ..... Great party G.... I was able to avoid the wet wrath of Tiny's Slobber in favor of Texas Hold Em pot hehehehe

 

I see Stevie is wearing his "robot-holding-a-purse" hoodie.

 

It's not a purse - it's a GUN, dammit!

 

I'm really sorry I missed it! Especially since there was Mexican AND Indian food. I totally would have been there if my Dad wasn't in town!

 

Riss - actually it was more like Vietnamese, Filipino, Mexican AND Indian food! I meant to take a picture of all the food just for you but forgot!

and SOL - who are you kidding... you are ALWAYS late! ha! plus, i thought you were going to get 'creative' with the pics and paste a 'rep' of gail on there?

 

Happy New Year!!!!

 
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter