| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 23, 2005 nite out as i haven't seen my goddaughters in awhile, i hightailed it to new jersey on friday night to see how they are doing. they are a bit sick and they look it... i really hope they'd feel better soon. anyway, didn't really stay there as long as i wanted to. i couldn't really play with them since they were both running a fever. so riss, steve and i drove to hoboken to get some indian food. of course, the food was excellent and so was the company. after dindin, we walked over to one of the local bars a few doors down from the restaurant. mike j. showed up and aud didn't(where the hell were you???). we had a few drinks - ok, i had a few, and mike j had a bit more than i did, but riss and steve had a lot. some highlights: - steve tried to pick up an amazon twice his size - riss telling two black guys she wouldn't dance with them because she saw them dancing with white girls before they talked to her - being cornered by the same two black guys and not having the guts to tell them to buzz off - riss having a very animated conversation with some random patriots fan. - the four of us intimately danced with a pole, steve being most eager out of all of us. - arguing with the parking lot attendants coz they ripped us off of $20 bucks. riss did most of the talking which was fine with me - she does a very good job going off at someone! riss: i fucking hate dealing with uneducated people! after standing out in the cold arguing with the two fools, riss finally obtained the name of the guy with half-brain-and-bad-arguments. so steve and i walked to my car, and riss and mike j. walked to mike j's car. i didn't know how to get to the tunnel from where we were so we decided to wait for riss and mike j. to drive out of the lot. we sat in the car for atleast five minutes wondering what was going on. we saw mike j.'s truck by the parking lot attendant's booth. steve kept on saying 'oh come on, let's go out i wanna fight them!' - obviously very drunk despite the fact that he and riss (who was also somewhat drunk) insisted that they were both sober when we walked out of the bar - so i turned my car around but at that point mike j. already started driving out of the lot. i'm going to have to ask riss/mike j. what happened. note to steve: on our drive back to the city, we stopped to get some gas. while the car was getting filled, you went and bought two hot dogs which you ate with gusto! bad, baaaaaaaaaaad food! but i bet it was good =P! Post-submit edit: ok, i have to admit that riss wasn't as trashed as steve was. maybe a lot buzzed? otherwise, she probably would have tried to kick the attendants' asses as well!
G. @
1/23/2005
--
11 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
what a coinky-dink! i was actually going to stop by riss's last friday too (so i could finally drop off some gifts which have been in my car for about 3-4 weeks now). I wanted to fight whom? That definitely wasn't me - I'm a lover, not a fighter ... And talking to that 'amazon' was merely part of the bet! Yeah it was the bet. I picked her out after Steve mentioned his rule on dating.. that anyone he went out with must be shorter than him.. so naturally I picked the 6ft pink thing. Kim, (the 6ft pink thing) was a good sport about it all. I wasn't drunk enough to ask the fat chick for her number so I failed my part of the bet.. but I did pole dance. Mike J Wow, you even remember her name? I don't think you drank enough Guiness. We have to go out sometime when you can't use the "I'm driving" excuse. Then we'll replay the bet - I'll chat to someone that's 6 ft in height; and you can chat to someone that's 6 ft in diameter. Hahahah I actually wasn't that buzzed by then. I swear you guys should know by now when I'm drunk. See also: G-spot and puking into my bushes while Ray holds my hair. But on Friday I just went home and read a book for awhile. Yeah, G and Steve weren't supposed to come in! When you come over Kat I want you to come in and play, not just drop stuff off!
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|