| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 04, 2005 u ever get that 'you have new mail' message from your inbox, then you switch over to check what it's about and just stop. and then your heart stops. and then your brain stops. and then you feel numb. that just happened to me. an unexpected email. from an unexpected person. with unexpected content. huh.
G. @
1/04/2005
--
5 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
(aka pinayhekmi) Ooooh, what did it say? Hehhe...j/k, or being nosy. I just wanted to drop by and greet you a Happy New Year! Well, I guess you opened up the email I sent with the Japanese porn. I am so sorry -- I hope you weren't at work. My heart stopped as well. P.S. Dean sent this to me, (yes THAT Dean), and I felt obliged to pass it on. I almost felt it was going to doom me if I didn't, sort of like that movie "The Ring". Sorry, again!!!
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|