Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





December 02, 2004

a day in nyc = a wonderful time


L-R: Wollman Rink; Cuba Gooding, Jr. doing a charity event at Wollman Rink; Central Park
L-R: me in Nascar #77; Mike's fave Nascar #97; aud in Nascar #77
L-R: me, aud and mike; aud and me in front of mike's fave Nascar in front of Nascar's headquarters on Park Ave.

G. @ 12/02/2004 -- 2 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments:

hey girlie! great pics! miss you guys!

http://neckcrick.blogspot.com/

 

RayRay! I was just on the phone with Stevie and he told me about your blog. I'm linking it! AND I MISS YOU TOO!!!

Can you believe Steve missed a day out in the city with me and Aud??? He was supposed to be there with us!

 
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter