Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





November 02, 2004

the best porkchop ever!
its soooo good that its worth having a post on my blog about it.

p-ann's bf, mike-who-is-not-to-be-confused-with-mike j-or-mikey-or-mike r, made her this fabulous porkchop. and of course, i benefitted from it during our friday happy-hour ritual two weeks ago. after having a taste, i just had to make it for myself (and myself only!). so, when p-ann and i ventured to stop and shop on friday to buy some frozen pizza that'll go with our drinks, we ended up with seven bags instead and including in our purchase were the ingredients for the porkchop dish! i'm eating it now, at 10:30 in the friggin morning, along with the spinach and cheese rice that we also bought. it's soooo damn good i think i'm making it for my next party!

G. @ 11/02/2004 -- 4 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments:

I like pork chops.

 

Must be some pretty kick-ass porkshop if you were eating it at 10:30 a.m. Share the recipe, pretty please!?

 

Dammit...

That's porkchop! I'm thinking of shopping and eating again! Pretty nice combo, don't you reckon?

 

OK, so I will admit, the day before, I left Girlie's leftover porkchops at 10:30 am also. She brought it over, and it just smelled so good! These are irresistable! p-ann

 
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter