| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
September 28, 2004 Three strikes - you're out! Strike One. I can understand. We're only humans afterall. We're all allowed atleast one mistake in our lives. So yeah, that's forgiveable. But try not to do it again, ok? Strike Two. What the hell were you thinking? Did you not learn from your first mistake? I mean, come on. How can you do the same EXACT shit and fuck it up the same EXACT way? I know you're fucking human, but are you that stupid? Obviously you are, otherwise there is no point in writing all this. Strike Three. Ok, you've confirmed all doubts that you are stupider than stupid. This makes me think that no matter what effort people exert to teach you a lesson, it doesn't seem like you'll ever learn. That you'll ever pick it up. I'm beginning to think that you're a waste of time and energy. You've fucked up once, you've fucked up twice, you've fucked up thrice, what makes me think you won't fuck up ten more times? Now the bigger question is, do I like you enough to give you another chance? I believe that everybody deserves a second chance. I'm fair enough that I give people three chances, unless you're family (they get unlimited chances until I'm done with them). After the third and I still like that person no matter how many times they've fucked me up and over, i go back to square one and give them three more chances... you can ask my closest friends, they've all benefitted from it. But if you're a nobody, then I can easily remove you from memory and never think of you again. Try me.
G. @
9/28/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|