| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
August 30, 2004 Thank God I Have Great Friends I have been having a really terrible time lately. There are too many things on my mind that worry me, bother me, annoy the hell out of me. But its great to see that at times like this, my friends are there standing by me. (Kat and Trish, i miss you guys!) Weekend Its a pretty eventful weekend, actually. I did a lot of work on the house and managed to have fun at the same time. I woke up with a horrible migraine on Friday, probably from staying up late due to work and nonsense the night before. Anyway, I ended up staying home on Friday nursing my headache and at the same time trying to get some work done at the house. At the end of the day, I turned into Cinderella and slipped into a gown to go to a friend's wedding where I had five or so rum and cokes, two shoots, two glasses of champagne and two martinis. And a nice buzz =). When I got home after the wedding, I went back to working on the house until about 2 AM. ![]()
Did more work on the house on Saturday but i didn't mind since I had something cool planned saturday night: went to jersey to hang out at Riss'. It's like going to a godparent convention coz most of the godparents were there. I hang out with Riss and Geo, Aud, Tony, Abel, Mike and of course the twins, Angelina and Faith. Highlights: - seeing Angelina and Faith walk - Riss standing up for what could have been the last gold medal ceremony for the US and us ruining it for her (Geo: 'do i look like Jesus?') - experience ghetto picture-in-picture - Texas Hold`em - shot of tequila - karaoke - Aud's rendition of Hava Negila - passing out on Riss' livingroom floor and then waking up to a debate between Riss and Mike on how to play tongets, jin, and jin rumi By the way, thanks to riss, mike, aud and tony for not letting me drive home when i wanted to on sunday at 3 AM. I was dead tired but i insisted on going so they all ganged up on me (Tony held on to my leg until Riss told her to let go, mike took my purse and then passed it over to riss who hid it and didnt tell me where it was until after i got some rest, and all four of them voting that it's stupid for me to drive for two hours when a few minutes ago i was in the brim of passing out on the floor from being so tired). You guys rock!
G. @
8/30/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|