| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
July 16, 2004 Have You Googled You Lately? So I'm sitting here eating a late lunch while doing my daily dose of friend's blogs. Rol's entry today inspired me to 'google' myself and below are the results: 653,000 - when I googled my first name 28 - when I googled my first name + part of my last name 5 - when I googled my entire name 28 - when I googled 'gealouxy' After google-ing my first name, I scanned through the first five pages of the results and, unsurprisingly, all, if not most of them, refer to some porn site. This result is making me seriously consider having a name change.
G. @
7/16/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|