| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
June 17, 2004 When nature calls, you ALWAYS answer I have never had the need to use the commode and not have it available to me. Until last night. My girl Patty and I have been having horrible days lately. So yesterday we decided to cut it out of work early. We headed down to the gym at 5 PM, put our softball gear on, drove to the nearest store that sold beer and bought a six pack, then headed over to the field an hour before the game and had our ice cold beer in the parking lot. We just wanted to chill. That's all that we wanted. One track mind. Forgot there wasn't a bathroom close by. So there I was hopping in the field before the game, trying not to pee on myself. "Just go in the trees." Someone said. I look behind me, and there it is. There is that forest behind the field where one by one, my teammates would disappear and reappear. Then I look at Patty who's sitting on the bleachers with her legs cross. We giggled. Then bolted into the trees. Let me tell you, i have never felt so naked before. The thing is, i wasn't even naked. Yeah, my ass is hanging out next to this chic but other than that, we were clothed. I think its because the path is just there a few feet from us. Anyone can just walk up that path and see both of us, squatting behind the rocks. But I don't think I'm as worried about having someone see us as I'm worried about peeing on myself. Anyway, a few seconds after, we were both relieved because no one walked in on us, we were dry, and it'll be another hour before we had to go again (and by that time, we should be at the bar, having more beer).
G. @
6/17/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|