Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





June 15, 2004

Phat Tuesday
Ok - nothing so phat about this Tuesday but I didn't know what to call this post. And who really cares?

Phat Lip
Make that a fat lip. That's what I have now as result of the softball game last night. I was playing catcher last night, caught the ball in the mitt, bounced right out, and landed right on my upper lip. Ouch. Albeit my lip has gone down tremendously from what it was last night, it still is a bit swollen. I'll live. And besides, its worth it coz I played a decent game last night. And we won - so that's pretty cool, i think.

Californication
Kat and I are going to Los Angeles for a few days to blow off some steam, hang out, do some serious wallet damage, and paint the town hot pink. Should be fun. Haven't been to CA in a while. I'm hoping to see some old friends and make new ones (maybe).



G. @ 6/15/2004 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter