| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
May 12, 2004 Sickening... I woke up late. Got ready late. Got on the road late. Got to work late. And by 9 AM, I'm about ready to snap because there's no food in my stomach. So I head to my desk. Plugged my laptop, logged in, then rushed to the cafeteria to get a ton of food. Went back to my desk. Checked voicemail - nothing important. Started eating (ravaging, almost) breakfast while I read the morning news online. And I stopped. I wanted to throw up. Not because the food is bad. Not because I'm pregnant (what the hell are you thinking?). But because of what is on the front page of the NY Post. This is the part that kills me: "As the tape continues, one of the masked men pushes Berg sideways to the ground and he begins to scream. To shouts of "Allahu akbar" (God is great), Zarqawi thrusts a large knife into his neck and saws off his head..." Sure, I have a weak stomach. I feel like hurling after I read this. Suddenly the famous 'Saint Louis Casserole' in front of me isn't looking too good anymore. I don't see anything funny about this.
G. @
5/12/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|