| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
May 26, 2004 Back from a mini-hiatus. *yawn* I have been feeling tired lately that I found myself on the vitamin isle last night when i stopped by the store. Picked myself up bottle of what is supposed to be the good stuff. Anyway, I think the drive to work is killing me slowly. I have calculated that I spend atleast a third of my day in my car, driving to/from work. As much as I love driving, I'm beginning to think I don't love it THAT much. Plus the fact that gas ain't cheap nowadays. So, driving is not only slowly killing me but slowly breaking my bank. Softball Softball is getting very very intense. Monday night's game was ridiculous this week. Too much tension between the two teams I think. We played the same team we played on our first game where we buried them with 14-4. I guess they were pissed about that coz they were using every opportunity to piss us off. Either that or they are just plain stupid. They never knew who's in their line up. They started the game short-handed (and didnt tell us). They switched runners. They had two women bat one after another. Etcetera. Etcetera. Etcetera. They were cheating up the wazoo! There were screaming matches and shit-talking between the teams (mostly by the other team though, coz they didn't like us calling them on their cheating moves) almost every inning after the fourth one. It was crazy. And after the game was over, which we lost, this puny little man was bitching about two of our guys not shaking their hands. One of the two guys heard this and said 'I'll shake your hand', left the bench, threw the sneakers bar he was eating, clenched his fist, and took a stroll towards the other team's bench. he happened to be a good friend of mine so there I was (I dont know what I was thinking) yelling at him to come back but at the same time getting ready to jump on his back to stop him or jump on puny little man's back to help hold him down. Either way, I was there. Luckily puny little man isn't as stupid as he looked coz he took a step back when he realized that my friend is twice his size and could easily powder his ass. What a relief that was. In retrospect, if it all came down to a big brawl, I probably would have ended up getting hurt. But I wasn't going to let any of my teammates fight because of a friggin co-ed softball game!!! Specially not my friend Todd who has so much at stake that I don't think he can afford being caught in a fight. So yeah, if a friend of mine is about to do something within the same neighborhood as stupid, I would step right in there if it all came to it and risk getting hurt if that's what it takes. I'm really dreading the next game we have against that team. I think its going to get downright ugly. Let me be morbid for a bit... So here it goes. I was asked to pick an arrangement to send to a coworker who had a family member pass away. I personally liked the colorful arrangement but had to go with the all white arrangement coz that's more appropriate, as I was told. Well then. For all of you who will be bringing me flowers when I move from this world to the next, take notes: - Don't call it a wake. Call it as a 'coffee-party'. - If I were to be laid out in public viewing, please make sure that I am dressed the way I dress while I was alive. None of those frufru crap with the laces and the beads. You all know that's not me. I really prefer to just be tossed in the flames of death rather than be laid out in the middle of the room like some gold chest but if it comes down to that, I'd really rather be clothed in one of my own clothes that I picked rather than one that some other random person picked who claims they know my style. - Don't say things like 'She looks like she's sleeping'. I'm dead, people. I have yet to see a dead person that look like they are just sleeping. Dead people look dead. Don't lie! - No one wear black. Everyone should be wearing either pastel or white. Bright colors, people! Bright colors! - Make sure you all bring some kind of anecdote about me. I want laughter. I'm sure you all have stories involving me doing stupid things. - I will have a list of names with me and you better believe I'll be checking it twice. If your name is on that list and you are not there to 'see me off', then you are in troooouuuble!!! boooo! - I don't like babies breathe. Never liked it. Not in this lifetime or the next. So pick another filler to make your arrangements look fuller. Uhmmm... I'm sure this list is going to grow longer. I can see myself being more demanding in the after-life.
G. @
5/26/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|