Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





April 19, 2004

Speaking of stress...
Tonight is our first softball game of the season and I'm a bit anxious about it. If you have read my entries on my vball games you'll know how competitive our corporate teams are. Take the competitiveness of my vball team and multiply that by ten, that's how competitive the softball team is.

I just got the line up for today's game and I'm going to be on 2nd base. Immediately I tried tracking down our captain to tell him to feel free to sub someone else in my place. Not that I'm copping out. Just that its the first game of the season and I really don't want to mess it up. I can hit the ball fine. I can 'sort of' catch. But I throw like a fckin girl.

So anyway, I'm going to the field early to practice a bit since it has been three years since I put on a mitt. And even back then, i didn't really play a lot. I must have seven games under my belt. Of course I'm not about to flaunt this to everyone.

Wait, I just did.

G. @ 4/19/2004 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter