| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
April 16, 2004 Last night I was put in place... Went out with a bunch of peeps from work to wish my good friend, Michael, goodluck. He is moving to Boston to work for [insert company name here] famous for 'Sam Adams' etc... Anyway, we had fun but the next day, in sobriety, I realize that the celebration has put me in place in more ways than one: - I cannot handle alcohol like I used to. - Throwing up has never felt so good and bad at the same time - In my entire life I've only been sick from too much drinking once: there is a reason for that. - I know where my place is when it comes to peeps at work, particularly this group. - I'm not the only emotional a-hole alive - If you are asked once and you turn it down, don't assume you'll have a second chance. - Say what you need to say when the moment is there - otherwise it passes you by. - Michael will be missed by a lot of people...
G. @
4/16/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|