| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
March 10, 2004 Vacation List of Stuff to Pack... Clothes - check. Undies - check. Camera - check. Books - check. Umbrella - WHAAAAAAAAAAAT??? I'm scratching my head as well on this one. I'm going on vacation and my list of stuff to pack should NEVER include such items as 'umbrella'. Unfortunately, I'm probably going to need it since they have sucky weather in London right now. I don't really care. I JUST WANT TO GO. Anyway, slave away, peeps. I'll try to relax while it pours in London. Ta for now!
G. @
3/10/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|