Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





February 05, 2004

Can we all just get along...?
If one more person says this to me, I swear, I'm going on the express lane of insanity and just run them down to hell.

Obviously, we all can't just get along. Just look at the current state of affairs everywhere - Palestine vs. Israel, FCC vs. Janet's boob, my blog vs. everyone else. Do I need to spell it out for you? What turns out to be an innocent post - something that's suppose to make a mockery of myself turns into a friggin circus.

As much as I like the circus (the clowns, the elephants and such...) I'm through with it. So instead, let us continue on with the mockery and move on, shall we?

I'm probably giving my friend Riss an involuntary tick with all the friggin crap I have on this site.

Let's see...
I discovered two things on TV this week: the Fab Five and Simon. That's right folks, I finally ventured to the world of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and American Idol (although I don't know if American Idol should count since I only saw like 15 minutes of it - did watch 3 episodes of the Fab Five though). I don't care much about American Idol although I appreciate the brutality in Simon's comments. I found myself wanting the performances to be over just to hear what he had to say. Besides that, I can do without Paula, or the other judge (whatever his name is), or the singing and dancing. Some of the contestants were good in the one I saw but they were damn boring. I wish there were more of the sucky ones coz atleast they would have been funny, you know?

But the Fab Five are funny as hell! Well, I thought they were funny but that's just because I'm shallow (again with the mockery - I crack myself up sometimes!). Anyway, they are so appropriately named. Anyway, its another one of those shows that I will gladly sit on the couch for when there's nothing else to do.

Which reminds me, on Superbowl Sunday, I didn't do ANYTHING but sit in front of the TV (which is how I ended up watching the Fab Five). I seriously think that I flattened my ass just sitting/lying there on the couch. I wasn't sure if this was even possible but my ass definitely looked flatter than usual. Not that I have much of an ass anyway (big difference between me being an ass and me having an ass)... but the little that I had I lost in one sitting! Luckily, Monday was just around the corner so you better believe I was back in the gym doing as much squats and lunges that my body could handle. I was a maaaad woman.

I am soooo clumsy sometimes. The other day I went out to lunch with a couple of work friends and as I was stepping out of the car, I almost landed on my face coz my leg got caught on the passenger side's seat belt. This would have been a disaster and quite embarassing I might add if it had happened to a regular person. But to me, it's something that is expected of course. My coworkers just shook their heads coz they have seen me do this kind of thing a couple of times before. Everyone but one person who was very concerned and couldn't stop asking if I was ok. I told him to move on along and get used to things like that coming from me. He was confused. I don't blame him. How can a grown up person like me be such a klutz?

I remember last year back in Miami Beach, I somehow scraped the are between the top of my lip and the bottom of my nose (i do not know what they call that part of the body) on the bottom of the pool. Do not ask me how I did this - I have no idea how either. But for a few days, I looked like Charlie Chaplin and my friends were nice enough to say 'naaah it doesn't look that bad'. Liars!

Good laaawd! It's nice not having to get up early tomorrow morning. It's midnight and I'm still awake. I am tired though so I may turn in after I sign off on this thing. WHich I really should do now since I'm just going on and on and on and on about nothing. Don't you think? THis is killing you guys, isn't it? heh heh heh...

G. @ 2/05/2004 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter