| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 14, 2004 Tuesday God bless my friends who update their blogs for my entertainment - definitely keeps me from going totally insane. To that note, Trish, when are you writing again??? Anyway, I'm leaving for AZ at noon today. Very excited about it. Last night before hitting the sack I thought 'let me check the weather real quick'. And then I had to re-pack. It's going to be between 75-78 degrees the next few days with lows of 40s-50s! I'm staying at a 22-acre resort with palm trees and falls within the grounds and desert vista surrounding it. Can't decide - should I request for a room that overlooks the rock garden or should I get a room overlooking the desert... hmmmm.... I'm bringing back tumbleweeds with me!
G. @
1/14/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|