| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 27, 2004 To write or not to write... That is the question. I guess it is to write then. There's a storm brewing outside. Supposed to be pretty ugly. I spoke to a few people - mostly clients - from OH, MO, PA, MI, IL, etc... all within the path of this snowstorm. They all told me how bad they got it, with this and that many inches of snow, and sleet, and rain, and all the ugliness that comes with it. They all ended their sentences with 'but not as bad as you're going to get apparently'. We're expecting about two days of snow dumped on the northeast. Accumulation of more than a foot. To some, that's not a lot. To us who still have about a foot left over from the last time it snowed, it's enough. There's a storm brewing within me. I can't explain it but I feel an explosion about to happen. Don't know why. Maybe just maybe. Fed up with what is. Rebellion against what is to be. But like many weather forecasts of late, I could be wrong. I may very well be wrong.
G. @
1/27/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|