| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 10, 2004 So I'm going to Arizona next week for a conference. I'm certainly looking forward to it. It's a welcome break from this horrible, freezing weather we've been having in the east coast. They are predicting snow again either Sunday or Monday. This means shovelling in frigid weather. Screw that. Arizona, here I come. The only sucky thing about the trip is I'm only going to be there for a few days. The conference is from Thurs to Sat and that's exactly when I'm going to be there. I contemplated staying for a few days after said conference but I have a wedding to go to on Sunday. Then I thought, maybe go there a few days early. That's not going to work either since I have meetings already scheduled. Sucks, sucks, sucks. So, I fly out early Thurs morning, then fly back Saturday touching down in Hartford after 10 PM. Oh welps, atleast I get to go and to me that's all that matters. You better believe I'm going to make the best out of it. I'm trying to see if I can score going to another conference held somewhere warm sometime soon. We shall see. If everything works out I'll be in sunny Florida in a couple of weeks. Otherwise, I'll have to wait for the trip to Vegas in mid-Feb. Woopie for me!
G. @
1/10/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|