| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 06, 2004 Observations => Am I the only one relieved that Britney Spears and that guy are divorced? I mean, can you imagine them multiplying??? I think we have enough stupidity in the world, don't you think??? => Last year the number one city in the 'obesity list' is Houston. This year I think they said its Detroit (4 other TX cities complete the Top 5 list). I wonder if they shipped some people to Detroit so that Houston won't land #1 again for the third consecutive time? => It is winter again in the northeast. F'in eh! => Legolas = Justin Timberlake *waits for the bashing*
G. @
1/06/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|