| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
January 26, 2004 Moving on... So yeah, let's move on to better things. Seems like I'm heading to India in June. Two friends who are madly in-love (gag) with each other are getting married there - NOT to each other. I know - very complicated stuff. That's another post altogether which I really don't want to get into. Too depressing. ANYWAY. So yeah, I think I'm going to go to India. It's exciting really since it is one of those places that I know I want to visit but too chicken to do it on my own (well, i'm not really going on my own but I'd want to go to places like that with someone who'll have a full appreciation of the culture and the danger that comes with the territory). I'd pack Aud in my bag and it'll be all ok but if she kicks and screams not wanting to go, then I'll brave it and suck it up and get it over with. Seriously, I'm looking forward to it. I think India is a very fascinating place with really interesting, peculiar culture to offer. And I won't be on my own. And even if I end up going by myself, I really won't care too much. I'd be scared, yes. But I'll get over it. It just makes sense for me to take advantage of the trip and make a few stops here and there. I'm thinking Japan and/or Aussie. I know. I have been meaning to go to Aussie for years now and hang out with Mattie, Rhandy, Steve and of course, Ray. This'll be a perfect opportunity, i think, since I'm going to be around that area anyway. I just have to find the least costly way to do this because I'm not exactly a 'Hilton' princess.
G. @
1/26/2004
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|