Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





January 23, 2004


I've thought of cleaning up my entries so many times and decided against it. But today, I actually went ahead and deleted some posts. Maybe my friend David is right - that I rant a lot and when I'm not ranting, I'm talking about my dog. Which is probably what leads people to think that my dog is what is most important to me and not the people in my life.

I've posted things on here based on initial, very honest feelings. And in retrospect, i probably shouldn't. But on the other hand, I dont really care. But I do want to clarify a few things:

1. My dog is important to me, probably not the most important thing, but definitely has priority above a lot of people in my life.
2. My dog is NOT my priority. If you know me, then you should know better.
3. I have friends and families that I dont talk about because they chose not to be mentioned or talked about AT ALL.
4. I have problems just like everyone else. So go ahead, judge me like you judge everyone else.
5. I do rant a lot. Take it as it is.

G. @ 1/23/2004 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter