Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





January 06, 2004


I thought I'd start 'writing' again. All fiction.

Routine
As she enters through the glass door, dampened by the rain her body and spirit, he looks up. Their eyes met. Her heart jumped, his spirit elated.

'Hi.' he says.

'How are you?' she asked acting nonchalant. In reality she couldn't wait to find out everything and anything about him.

'I'm doing alright. And yourself?' At this point, a million more questions rushed through his head.

'Uhm. I'm good. A bit tired but I'm well.' she replies. She was feeling ten times worse before she saw him. But now, all the worries are forgotten.

'Well, I'll see you around.' she adds.

'Yeah...' and again he watched her walk away. He wanted to call out to her and talk to her more than the few words they exchange every morning. He wanted to find out about her days and her nights, her thoughts and her dreams. And her nightmares. He knows her yet he doesn't. He knows he wants her.

And she wants him too.

As she said goodbye to him she wished he'd stop her from walking away. She wished he'd do more than stare. Oh yes, she felt his eyes on her back as she moved ever so swiftly out of his sight - taking her time to turn the corner, hoping that maybe he'd say her name. But as she approaches the bend she hears nothing but the swooshing of her skirt and the clicking of her heels. Not a word from him. Yet she feels his stare.

Her vision disappears from his eyes. The warmth on her back where his gaze fell disappeared.

And so goes another day of desire.

G. @ 1/06/2004 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter