| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
December 08, 2003 Mind Your Own Penis Everyday I log on to my AOL account I delete atleast 50 emails about penis enlargement. How I ended up on the 'Males with Penises less than 3 inches' mailing list, I have no idea. I happen to have the opposite genitalia. And even if I did have a penis, I doubt I'll have anything short of 6 inches. Ok. So you see that this post is going nowhere near decent. That's fine. You can stop whenever you want, no one's forcing you to read on. Anyway, why is there an ultimate need for longer penises anyway? I don't get it. I'm sure there's a lot of men out there who are very well endowed but don't have any clue how to use their 'weapon'. Meanwhile there's that part of the population who have shortcomings here and there yet can rock your world from here to kingdom come. Which one do you prefer? I don't know. I think men are only good in bed when women want them to be good in bed. You can be the sexiest stud and have all the moves but if the woman you're with decide you're not good enough then guess what - you're not good enough. So lay it nice and thick on that chica of yours and maybe she'll show you what really makes us women moan, scream, and - you know... come. However you want to spell it.
G. @
12/08/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|