Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





December 23, 2003


I can't believe I am saying this...
I hate shopping.

Anyway...

Some randomness.

-> Next year looks promising for travel. So far this is what's lined up for me at work:
January - Scottsdale, Arizona
February - Las Vegas, NV
March - London, England and Seattle, WA
April - Prague, Czech Republic (maybe)
May - probably Miami Beach with the ladies.
July - Washington, DC
November - San Diego, CA
And in between what I've listed above will be trips to St. Louis, MO. I love this job.
Also, hopefully a trip to somewhere with Aud? *hint*hint*

-> Are men born without a heart and sensitivity? Or is that a procedure that they do in the operating room after delivery? As soon as they see a penis, they yank the heart right off.

-> Worst word in my vocabulary:
'Whatever'. I can whatever my way out of anything which is lousy pretty pathetic. I wish I'm more eloquent like my other friends. Whatever.

-> Best thing in my purse:
Rosebud Salve - the BEST lip balm/moisturizer you can ever have!

-> Lowest part of the morning:
Someone telling me 'I can't do that...you know I can't'.

-> If Audrey is a rockstar, then I'm her loyal groupie.
Chris, hang in there girl - you're not the only one sulking this holiday.

I miss my friends.

G. @ 12/23/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter