| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
December 30, 2003 Bad thing about working so far away Waking up as early as 5 AM to get ready for work and then driving 50+ minutes (as much as 2 hrs sometimes!) to the office. Best thing about working so far away Waking up as early as 5 AM to get ready for work and then having 50+ minutes (as much as 2 hrs sometimes) to myself with my car radio in full blast while I drive to the office. Also during the drive I get to enjoy the sunrise and the all the vivid colors in the sky. How was your Christmas? An excerpt from a 'Sametime' (office version of IM) conversation with a coworker Me: Amigo! Compadre! Him: Senorita! How are you? Me: Bien. Y tu? Him: Good. Did you have a good Christmas? Me: Yes yes! I had a great one. How about you? Did you get good gifts? Him: I didn't do gifts this year. My boyfriend and I spent a lot of money on updating the house. Me: Well you definitely don't want to freeze your asses off this winter. Maybe next year hehehe Him: How about you, any good gifts? Me: Yeah I had good gifts. I'm not a 'list' person so I don't really expect to get anything. Whatever I receive I get very excited about. Him: That's how it should be. Me: So, smoke break for you? Him: I just finished. Sorry! Me: Maaaaan, Jose. I get to step outside while you burn your lungs! Him: Next time, promise! ...end of transcript...
G. @
12/30/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|