Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





November 19, 2003


Watch out

Disclaimer: If you like me now, then I suggest you stop reading the following entry coz you may just change your mind after reading it. But then again, I dont really give a f*ck about what anyone think anymore.

I'm having a bad day. I've been having a bad day for the past week i think. its quite enlightening really. at moods like this i realize that a lot of things don't matter. a lot of people don't count.

I think most of it is because I'm tired. of a lot of things and of a lot of people. i'm tired of bullshits i get from friends who i dont even know why i still consider them friends since i dont remember the last time they took the time to see how i'm doing.

i'm tired of seeing people who doesn't even bother to see me. i'm tired of driving more than an hour to hang out with people who really doesn't even bother to drive up to where i am to hang out with me. i always hear the complaint 'you live too far'. Yeah, and to get to where you are is just a hop, skip, and jump away.

i'm tired of having to bend over backwards for people who don't really deserve it.

i'm tired of fake "Hi's" and "Hello's".

i'm tired of hypothetical questions like 'What do you want out of life' or 'Where do you see yourself 5, 10,15 years from now'. How would you react if someone actually answers 'in a f*ckin' graveyard'? What is this, a f*ckin beauty pageant?

i could go on. but i'll stop right here. otherwise i may end up hurting someone's feelings. not that i care. i just dont want to have to deal with the whining and bitching.

and don't even try to figure me out. not today atleast.

G. @ 11/19/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter