| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
November 24, 2003 V-ball I joined the company volleyball team. As expected, I sucked. But not as badly as I thought. I have to learn how to toss the damn ball and set it up nicely for my team mates. They don't hate me yet even though we've lost 2 games and won none (not all my fault!). Besides the chances of being humiliated in the court, I look forward to Thursday nights which is when we usually play. It's great to hang out with my coworkers who I never met before I joined the team. And of course, it's great to hit the bar after the games! Beer Serve me anything. Vodka. Rum. Scotch. Anything BUT beer. I'm trying to change this. I'm trying to join the masses and actually try to enjoy a bottle (or mug) of beer once in awhile. I'm happy to report that I actually finished an entire bottle of Corona (with lime, of course) on Friday at Gail's surprise shindig. Yeah! Gail Speaking of Gail - she got punk'd on Friday night. Some of her college friends threw her a party at Light where most of her friends showed up to celebrate this fun girl's existence (the rest that didn't show up probably got punk'd at the saturday night's fake bday party). Aud and I have a running joke that we probably can't throw a party every year like Gail does. With Gail, when she throws a party for herself (or in this case, someone throws a party for her), everyone and their moms and grandmoms show up. With me and Aud, we'd probably end up with an empty room. Oh welps... maybe we'll throw a party and fake it as Gail's so we can get people to show up! Air Speaking of funny (ok - i wasn't really talking about anything funny but i want to maintain a certain flow that exists only in my head).... I went to see my friend Air's stand up gig on Friday prior to Gail's shindig. The venue was at the lower level of this lounge in C-town called 'YELLO'. The venue was rather small and i felt rather claustrophobic specially when it got crowded. But that's ok. I went ther to show support for Air who turned out to be a very funny comedian! I'm not saying that to be nice - coz u all know me and nice dont have anything in common when it comes to opinions. But out of everyone that got up on the mic that night, he was the funniest! I'd tell you some of his jokes but don't want to ruin it for some of you who may make it to one of his shows in the future. I highly recommend you see him in his upcoming appearances! Go to www.aircomedy.com for details!
G. @
11/24/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|