Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





November 30, 2003


Truth

I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're a noble prize winner or you are employee of the month at McDonald's. I know that you've lied atleast once in your life. I'm willing to bet my neighbor's loud-ass dog that even the saints had to lie to get what they want. 'The end justifies the means'.

I was wondering today why people lie. And how much I hate it when I am being lied to. Why the hell can't you tell me the truth? And then I started to think about the times when I myself actually had to stray away from the truth and my reasons for doing so.

The truth is the truth sucks. And that's the truth. No lie.

We lie because we want to convince ourselves that the lie can be the truth in some other parallel universe. We lie because we want to protect ourselves. To protect other's. From the truth.

Does the truth really set you free? Maybe from one lie, then you're stuck at some other shithole then you're looking for some other truth to set you free. It's a viscious circle. And we're all in it.

No lie. I try to be as honest as possible. If there's something I think I'm going to go and lie about, I just don't talk about it. Keeps me from altering the truth. So if you find me changing the subject, then that means I'm trying to spare your feelings from getting hurt. So do yourself a favor, don't push the subject unless you REALLY want me to tell you the truth. Coz you know, I will. All I need is a little urge.

G. @ 11/30/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter