Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





November 28, 2003


T-day

T-day. Turkey day? Thanksgiving day? Whichever you prefer. I assume that people who see this holiday as nothing but a feast of food and drinks refer to it as a Turkey day. Those who really look forward to this day, year after year, to give thanks for all the blessings they've received, refer to it as Thanksgiving day. To each his own.

As for me, T-day went by just like any other day. Spent it at home watching nonsense on TV. Went running with the dog a bit. And the meals in between is nothing close to the kind of spead most people had.

I did recognize the point of the holiday. When I woke up, I uttered a silent prayer: a thank you prayer. Nothing different from what I usually say every day. Nevertheless, it is rather fitting specially on T-day.

I hope that you all enjoyed your holiday. I'm looking forward to getting the left-overs!!!

G. @ 11/28/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter