| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
October 17, 2003 Dirty I'm sorry. I know my prev post already has the review of the Yanks vs. Sucks game but I have to dedicate an entire post to it. And yes, The Yanks won against the sucks. Rivera pitched well and granted there were a lot of frustrating times like that time when Soriano(???) popped the ball when all the bases were loaded. I was ready to throw something at the tv - luckily I cleared the area around me prior to watching otherwise the monitor would have been in pieces. Anyway, so yeah Rivera (my new man) pitched a mean season. Jeter as always was consistent with the catching. Matsui as well had some good hits and so did Williams, and can't forget Boone's winning hit. I wish I can say I feel bad for Pedro looking like he did in the last two innings but I did not feel one bit of sympathy for him. All I can imagine is him taking zimmer's head and slamming the old man on the floor. The Sucks played dirty against the Yanks. They deserved to lose. The curse of the Bambino lives.
G. @
10/17/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|