Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





September 05, 2003


Lots of things to say... (like this is something new)

I've been neglectful in updating this blog. Not that there's nothing going on... just been lazy is all. I've been feeling kind of drained lately what with work and home improvements. Owning a home is a bitch. Suuuuure... you flip through those home magazines and thought - i'd like to have that. But do you know that it will take YEARS (i'll put a minimum of 10 here) to get a space look like a house? Unless you have a gazillion bucks to pay people to do the job for you... but if you're doing all the work, then don't expect too much (like I do).

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up A friend told me that my web site consist mostly of rants and talks about my dog. Let's see (scrolls through all my entries). I have to disagree. With the risk of making this entry sound like yet another rant, I don't think that assessment is even close to accurate. If I write about every problem I have with everyone and everything then yeah, you have the license to say that I complain, bitch, and rant too much. But I've actually been holding back lately. Not only on my blog. I find myself biting my tongue here at work. Granted I just started here, I've never had to bite my tongue for anything! Had any of my old coworkers see the person that I am today, they'll be like 'What the hell happened to you???'. The people I used to work with loved me and hated me for being outspoken and not holding back. When they wanted to hear the truth, they consult with me (and avoid me if they want to hear what they want to hear). If there's an issue that they didn't have the balls to discuss with management, they come to me and urge me to do it. I never had a problem doing it. And no one has ever had a problem with how I deal with things. But now, here I am, messing with a stress ball. Coz there's nothing more stressful to me than not being able to express what I feel.

Eminem gets paid tons of money for saying exactly how it feels. Albeit he says 'you suck' in so many words and in such rhythmic style, I say 'you suck' just as plain as that: 'you suck'. Damn. I have to have that darn studio done and over with so I can start painting again and start expressing myself that way. And I thought I was going to be off my black and white phase... so wrong.

The earth is not your garbage. What's worse than being cut off on the road by a friggin maniac behind a wheel, or being caught on the left lane behind a slow ass moron, or being trapped right next to a huge trailer truck? Seeing someone throw something out of their car. Atleast for me, that shit is not tolerable. One of these days, I am going to pull over, pick up their trash, and catch up to them only to throw it back IN their car and yell 'the earth is not your garbage'.

Jazz This part of my entry is old news but mention-worthy. The Sunday of Labor day weekend a couple of friends invited us to go up to Tanglewood Music Center up in Berkshires with them to see a Jazz concert. Since my weekend was full of nothing but house work, I thought it'd be a good break to have. So I accepted. Anyway, I thought it was just some band playing but it turns out that its this big Jazz concert with artists such as Hiromi, Wynton Marsalis (he kicked ass!!!), and Natalie Cole. Tanglewood is located in a very quaint and simple town. The concert was held at an outside venue where the Boston Symphony Orchestra usually play during the summer season (actually referred to as the BSO's summer home). We got there at about 6 PM and our gracious host, Daun, prepared a 5-course dinner-picnic for all 6 of us (Daun, Luke, Jim, KC, Jimmy and Me). The food was great and the wine was awesome. We had three of those big wine bottles and by the end of the night all three were empty. Even though it was freezing cold (I was shivering under 3 layers of clothes and two thick blankets!), it was such a clear night. The bright light of Mars was very hard to miss along with the crescent moon sharing the dark sky. Lying under the stars while listening to Natalie and Nat King Cole (they lowered this big screen where he sang along with his daughter) sing 'Unforgettable' made freezing my ass off worth it. The song is very fitting to describe the night. It was such a wonderful experience that I'm thinking of buying season tickets for next year.

G. @ 9/05/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter