| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
August 14, 2003 Submission I open my eyes and I wonder who am i? where am i? what have i become? I feel around for familiar things yet found nothing in my grasp. I crawl in darkness full of fear full of uncertainty full of questions I stumble and grapple for the unseen but the path ahead is unpaved. I go ahead and scream out loud no noise no sound no whisper No echoes returned my fearful cry No soothing whisper answered. So I digress and sit back I surrender I yield I give up This is my submission I now accept the failure of my act.
G. @
8/14/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|