| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
August 13, 2003 Relaxing Bits My dog and I had some much needed spa time this past weekend. Tiny was sick for two weeks - she's feeling a bit better, thanks for asking. Anyway, I thought she needed some pampering besides what I provide her so on Friday I dropped her off at the doggy spa where she was bathed, clipped (her nails), and trimmed (in between her toes). I also purchased play time for her so she can interact with other doggies. When I picked her up that same afternoon she looked relaxed but definitely wanted to go home. She also looked so pretty and shiny and felt so soft and fluffy! Even though my weekend was supposed to be dedicated to doing house stuff, I was able to sneak out a couple of hours to get some much needed massage. Went to Bliss Spa and used up the gift certs that my friends Kat and Trish gave me for my b-day. I had what they call 'Hot off the Stresses'. Basically a massage where they use aromatic oil mix of lavander and mint. I love lavander and the fact that I smelled like it after my treatment. Also had a hair conditioning treatment after the massage. That kicked ass as well! Of course after the spa, I went straight back home to attend to the house. Ended up working on the arch - a project that has been going on for a while now. Just no time to do it. Or should I say, not that I try to find the time to do it. Anyway, did some of that (still didn't finish), and a whole lot of yard work. I'm all scratched up from mowing coz I wasn't wearing the proper clothes... My neigbor had this wild rose bush protruding everywhere! So, yeah... scratched here and there as if I dont have enough scratches just from everyday living (yeah, clumsy, shut up). Anyway, mowing is not supposed to be hard work. But if you have a big lawn and backyard, it consumes your day not to mention all your energy! Either way, I found it quite relaxing. I'm not saying I will do it again though. Last night I actually went ahead and used the telescope. It wasn't that clear a night but the moon was definitely inviting. My telescope is not that powerful but I could see the crevices and imperfections that makes the moon as interesting as it is. Its such a calming experience looking at it. I really think I'm part werewolf! I've already marked on my calendar the next time I need to take the telescope out: March 27. Apparently that will be the night when Mars is fully aligned with the Earth and will therefor be the closest (in a long time) we will be to the red planet. It promises to be a very glorious night!
G. @
8/13/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|