Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





August 19, 2003


Painting

So I spent most of my weekend painting. I'm doing the venetian plaster faux finish in the kitchen and it looks nice. But yeah, spent all weekend doing this and I'm actually almost done - ON ONE WALL ONLY!!! I've been warned over and over again by friends that venetian plastering is a pain in the ass (not to mention my bad wrist has been screaming STOP THE TORTURE the entire weekend) but I didn't listen because I didn't really care if it's hard - the end result is what matters to me... and the end result is niiiiiiiiice except that the entire process takes forever. But anyway, one wall is ALMOST done - as soon as the new hole introduced to the other wall is patched up (like i REALLY need another hole in a good wall...), then I can continue on with that... In any case, I aim for the kitchen to be all painted before my end of summer shindig.

Ok - I'm in a bitchy mood right now. Time of the month? Those who know me will just say 'Naaah that's just how she is'. And they know to that comment follows a 'bite me' comment from me. Anywaaaay moving along... Oh - breakfast... brb!

Ok - I'm back. But now I can't remember what i was going to complain about... I have food in front of me and everything's good. Huh... if only we can fix every problem in the world with food.

I'm sure I'll find something else to complain about later. For now, let me enjoy my dill cream cheese cucumber sandwich (no, I don't have a sudden urge to eat weird food... you have to try it - it's awesome!)

G. @ 8/19/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter