| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
August 20, 2003 BIG mistake I ended up at a pet store yesterday searching for some stuff for Tiny. My mistake is that I wandered to the section where they have the dogs that they are selling... BIG MISTAKE. All the dogs and cats looked sooooooooo cute that I just wanted to take them all home. One dog in particular caught my eyes - a yorkshire terrier, a dog I want to have sometime during this life time. I just stood there, staring at it and it staring right back at me when the person who takes care of the dogs asked me if I can play with it since she hadn't have the time to play with it during that day. Who could say no to that??? So she took it out and handed it to me and right away it just clinged to my arms and looked right at me with thoes big brown eyes... I played with it in this tiny room they had in the back and it was sooooo cute! I felt sad after realizing that I couldn't take it home. Forget the installment plan, i could have paid for it right then and there but there's just no way I can have that small a dog right now with Tiny running the house like a friggin maniac! Tiny would have stepped on that tiny frame and wouldn't even know about it until I pry off its remains from in between her toes! So sad... but I am going to have a yorkie once Tiny settles down. A yorkie or one of those brussels griffon dogs. Either way, they will both look good in the designer pet carrier that I will buy for whatever I end up with!
G. @
8/20/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|