| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
July 25, 2003 You know you are... ... Stylin' when 2 VPs (one male, one female), 5 women (2 of them strangers), and 2 gay men compliments you. I was wearing my fave polka dot skirt today and it was a big hit! Proof that there's no need to hooch it up to look good. ... Obsessed with something/someone when you feel incomplete without that something/someone. I just finished reading this book 'Tuesdays with Morrie' and that's basically where I got it from. It's a (true story) book that chronicles the life of a dying man. The book suggested that people pick up an obsession on things and/or people because they are not happy with what/who is in their life. Having the obsession completes them - make them feel fulfilled. Could be true. Actually, albeit the book is a bit morbid and very sad, I would recommend it to anyone. It has a lot of teachings about life and how to live it - dying or not. I had to put the book down for a bit just to keep the idea of the main character (Morrie) alive just a bit longer. And when I came to the end, I felt like I lost a friend. ... Insane when you suggest to your boss to start rapping during her speech for the sake of entertainment. I had a mandatory meeting today at the office with everyone under the global development group umbrella. And apparently, when the higher ups were planning the event, each department heads were asked to present a year-to-date update of what's been going on with the groups (progress, upcoming products, new hires, etc...) - and they were supposed to do it as entertaining as possible. Unfortunately I didn't hear about this. Otherwise my department would have kicked ass big time. Ok - well maybe not THAT big time but atleast we'd be better prepared with the jokes and the videos and skits etc... So when my group was assembled outside the auditorium during one of the 15 minute breaks, my boss was complaining that she didn't have anything entertaining prepared so I said - just go and start rapping your entire spiel. Actually, I meant to just say that to myself but of course I said it out loud I couldn't stop myself. Luckily everybody found it hilarious and before you know it, my boss was saying 'Yo! Yo! Eastside!' with her hands forming the eastside sign. Of course she did this only in front of us. Actually, she said she was going to start her spiel like that but she forgot about it.
G. @
7/25/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|