Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





July 08, 2003


Touched

The following was a testimonial from my girl Aud. This has got to be the best, sweetest, kindest words anyone has ever said about me...

"I, too, am one of the several people Girlie's never given up on in the 8 years I've known her. When she fights 2 hours of traffic & blistering heat to pick you up at the airport in Manila only to drive 2 hours back in the same traffic & heat, you KNOW she's a friend you can depend on. I hope our trip to the Philippines last summer is only the beginning of a series of adventures Girlie and I embark on. It isn't obvious, but she is a tough girl - enduring long hikes through bug infested jungles, getting to shore after abadoning a small boat washed up on a coral reef, blackouts, butt- banging tricycle rides on unpaved roads, and hardly a complaint besides her plate-sized mosquito bites. My kind of travel partner. I haven't even mentioned the other dimensions of Girlie - her good spirit, sense of humour, ability to bring out the best in people, and her undying support. I love her! "

Miss yah, Aud...


G. @ 7/08/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter