Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





July 28, 2003


People with half a brain. It was so annoying driving in to work this morning. I left the house at 6:30 instead of my usual 7 AM. Did this to avoid any possible traffic. Not that there's a lot of traffic at 7 AM but I wanted to get in the office early today anyway. And of course the least expected happened. Accident. Typical. The first 20 mins sitting in traffic I was cool. Listened to the radio and fiddled with the phone. But I guess you can say my patience does not extend beyond 20 mins. I started getting annoyed. I mean, what kind of brainless being would cause so much traffic. They didn't say in the news that anyone's hurt (they had an affiliate in the scene) so I dont understand why they couldn't move their friggin cars to the side of the road! Instead, they cause like a 40 mile back up on the Merritt. 'I've been inconvenienced, so why not inconvenience everyone else!'. Grrr....

Nothing like being tipsy on a hot Sunday afternoon. This weekend my good friend Glenn and his long time gf/fiancee Liezle finally tied the knot. They must have been together for a good 6+ years. Too long. In some states they are probably considered married already (common law). In any case, I attended the wedding and saw a lot of peeps I have not seen in ages. Special treat was seeing Eeeks in a tux and seeing Dean in a barong. Glenn himself was looking rather dappy in his tux - he looked very much relaxed (or hung over?) during the entire thing. Probably the most relaxed groom I've ever seen. The ceremony was lovely and the reception was amazing. Tons of food and drinks! I must have had 9+ drinks (let's see... 2 glasses of champagne, 5 shots, cosmo, martini, glass of pinot, 2 malibu and coke... i think that's it???) within a span of 4.5 hrs! I had tons of fun and it was great to see everyone was having the same good time.

To Glenn and Liezle - Congrats and best of luck!


G. @ 7/28/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter