Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





July 10, 2003


Food for your thoughts (literally!)

Since I started working again that found myself eating a lot more. I have quite an appetite, always hungry and craving for nutrition. Someone told me that it is due to the fact that I am using my brain once again. The brain uses a lot of energy - and yes I have been using the brain quite a bit these past few days. But the argument that I eat a lot coz I think a lot doesn't really hold water. Maybe it applies to me. But I do know some people who eats a lot but it seems they have yet to figure out how to use their brains.

G. @ 7/10/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter