| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
July 24, 2003 Another random entry... First of all, congratulations to my girl Riss for giving birth to two cute little girls. Aud and I visited her this past Saturday in the hospital and at that time she was still very much pregnant. She looked like she swallowed a really REALLY big globe. I'm sure she's very exhausted having delivered the babies via c-section. Anyway, to Riss and Geo - congrats and goodluck! I just came back from St. Louis. I was there for a few days meeting the rest of my team. I was expecting farmland everywhere but barely saw any. I did see the arch and I was amaze by its grandeur. I almost skipped seeing it but last night, after having dinner by myself, I thought 'not like I have any plans...' so I drove to the city just to see what all the fuss is about. The arch itself is very big that I was able to spot it from miles and miles away. I wanted to pull over and maybe take some photos but I opted to just drive by it. I'm sure I'll have another chance to see it since our operations center is located there anyway. I'm happy to report that I was the very first visitor at the Delos Reyes' abode. Their house is pretty cool. I specially like the sunroom and the fact that they have a patio off their bedroom. I wish I have a sunroom. Actually, I'll be happy with a deck. Anywya, there are still tons of projs that need to be completed before I dream about an addition to the house. I need to hit the gym. Soon.
G. @
7/24/2003
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|