Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





June 28, 2003


This week

Albeit last week was pretty tough to beat, what with me passing PMP, MasterCard offering me a position as Business Development manager, and Tiny passing yet another obedience test (I don't know how), this week isn't bad at all. On Monday, Kat and I went to a City Harvest event that was filled with good food, good music, and good company. The venue, 79th Street Boat Basin Cafe, was perfect specially when the sun was setting by the Palisades landscape. Have to keep a close tag on the magazine stands this and next week as we may end up in one of them since a couple of photogs took a picture of the two of us.

Wednesday I went to Woodbury Commons with 'A' and did a bit of shopping for the new job. After shopping I headed to NYC to meet up with Kat, Trish and Sol (who was late, yet again!!!) for dinner at Roy's. Gail was a no-show. Anyway, the food, wine and company were excellent.

Some pics from the City Harvest Event

Kat and G.

G., AJ, Kat
DJ X-Ray                  G., dance partner, Kat

G. @ 6/28/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter