Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





June 07, 2003


Saturday stuff.

Am so exhausted. Had friends over today for a post-bday celebration. Had a great time as usual with a dozen of good friends, some are my closest. We had tons of food - yummy ribs, salmon, lumpia, shrimb kebab, relyenong chicken, and of course kick ass desserts like casava cake courtesy of me moms, death by chocolate courtesy of jules, and some chocolate dipped giant strawberries. I made some mojitos and sangria and everyone loved it. And before my guests left I handed out some party favors (mesh tea infuser and some sencha tea) I got from the Takashimaya store in NYC. Some peeps didn't make it, some peeps flaked, and some peeps just didn't have a clue as to what's goin on that they missed out on a cool yet chill get together. No matter, I ain't sweating it. Goes with getting old. Don't bother about what, or who, is not there. Obviously they have better things to do. I ain't about to rely on people who don't show up to have a good time, yah know? And I have better things to do than sweating about them not being around.

You can tell very well who knows you by the kind of gifts they get you on occassions like bdays. Like for instance, I know for a fact that Kat and Trish know what kind of things I enjoy and what kind of things I need. They both got me gift certificates to Bliss spa so I can relax, some cool hand stuff from Sephora for after I do my gardening, and a book on Health and Relaxation. They didn't get those just because they felt like it - they got it coz they know me. Unlike some of my fam and other friends and the stuff they gave me. Its not that I'm not grateful at all with what I get but receiving a neon-orange colored shirt size medium is not really me. In any case, thanks to Trish and Kat and to everyone else who trekked all the way to my place, in the rain, to celebrate my bday.

G. @ 6/07/2003 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter